Stewart has been super tricky for me lately. He has never been on much of a schedule. I have always just tried feeding him or putting him down for a nap when he is fussy. But I think I have caused an over-eating, sleep deprived, sad little guy. Putting him down for a nap is like torture for both of us. I don't know what he wants. But I think I have finally gotten it down!! When he starts gnawing on his blanket he is TIRED. Lately he gets super anger when I try to give him his binks. I just figured he knew I was trying to make him go to sleep and didn't want to. But I have realized it is because he has found a replacement for his binky - it's his cozy blankets. It will be great to not have to ween him from a binky since that was quite the ordeal with Lily. But I'm wondering if sucking on a blanket will be much better? Hmm - oh well... at least he is getting into a routine that I am aware of!


Sweet little sleeping boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment