Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas 2012

The long awaited Christmas morning was finally here! Each year I get older, I do a smidgen better at getting a good nights sleep. Although Christmas morning isn't quite as magical as it was when I was a child, there is something ingrained in my head that makes it impossible to not wake up at least 5 times Christmas Eve night. But, I am progressing each year!

I was so excited to get the kids up and out of bed to see what amazing things Santa had blessed us with. However, it didn't go quite as planned.



They were both whining and uncooperative at the top of the stairs, neither of them wanted to go down! I was so bummed, I almost wanted to bah-humbug it and go back to bed. But I knew once they saw their stockings and presents the tears would have to go away.



We had a great Christmas, Santa was so good to Stew and Lily and knew just what to get :) Stew got his very own ukulele, Jake and the Neverland Pirate toys, and some yummy treats. Lily got a Belle doll, lots of Disney princess toys, magnets, and a scooter.




We gave Grandma & Grandpa Stewart and Grandma & Grandpa Heslop personalized videos of the kids sending a Christmas message and just being kids at the park. It was so fun to see how much they appreciated the love and time that went into their gift.






Children make Christmas so magical and I am so bless to have the most beautiful kids to spend every single day with, especially Christmas Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment